Would you like to know which are the latest publications by Runa Press?
Please keep tuned to this page, or subscribe to our RSS feed or our Twitter channel.
- April 2017: Now available "La perla del dragón y otras leyendas sobre el origen del té", by Natalio Cardoso
When was tea first drunk? How were some of the most appreciated tea varieties born? What is the connection between tea and supernatural beings? The answers to these questions are found in some of the most original and curious Eastern legends. Natalio Cardoso has collected and narrated them in "La perla del dragón".
- April 2017: "El libro del té" and The Book of Tea, by Okakura Kakuzō and Natalio Cardoso, now available on paperback
At our readers' request, we have made available the paperback version of this classic about Eastern aesthetics and philosophy, both in English and Spanish. They may be purchased via Amazon and its authorised dealers.
- December 2016: On December 20th "Menos", by Henar Aguilera and Miguel de Pedro, has been made available for download
We can live happier with less things. Superabundance causes stress, anxiety and frustration, but a change of habits can help us be more satisfied with our lives and fulfill our dreams. That is what Henar Aguilera and Miguel de Pedro show us in "Menos: Cómo vivir más feliz con menos cosas". You can purchase it from today in your favourite format.
- December 2016: Available for preorder "Menos", by Henar Aguilera and Miguel de Pedro
We live in a world boosted by overconsumism, hipercommunication and excess, which produce in us a feeling of emptiness and unhappiness. This book provides a vital alternative, richer and more satisfactory, based on classical principles: minimalism and frugality. It will be available on 20th December, but you can already place your preorder in your format of preference. The book is in Spanish.
- November 2016: Following our customers' and friends' requests, the English version of The Book of Tea, by Okakura Kakuzō, is now available
Natalio Cardoso offers his notes and insights to the English-speaking readers in this new edition of the classical about teaism.
- June 2015: We release an annotated version in Spanish of The Book of Tea ("El libro del té"), by Okakura Kakuzō
Natalio Cardoso deepens in the value of this important treatise about Japanese aesthetics and spirit, and offers a much necessary translation into Spanish.